Wednesday, January 18, 2017

INTRODUCTIONS



My first name is ________________________.
You can call me _______________________. (nickname)
My last name is _________________________.
I was born in __________________________. (country)
My first language is _______________________. (native language)
I am ____________ years old. (age)
I live in ______________, California. (city)
I speak __________ languages. (number of languages)
My favorite color is ________________________.
My country’s flag has ________ colors.  (number of colors)
The colors of my flag are ________________________. (colors)
My hobbies are _____________________________________________.
In 2017, I want to ______________________________________. (goals)
I want to improve my pronunciation mainly because ________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment